- Episode Sample Code (Pizza Palace)
- Beginning Autolayout (Ray Wenderlich) Part 1| Part 2 - I found these articles to be the best written resource so far.
WWDC Videos on Autolayout
These videos are immensely helpful. If you have a developer account, then I highly recommend you watch all three videos.
- WWDC 2012: Introduction to Auto Layout for iOS and OS X
- WWDC 2012: Auto Layout by Example
- WWDC 2012: Best Practices for Mastering Auto Layout
Tips for Autolayout
- Be careful about resizing views manually. Sometimes it can add additional constraint that you did not intend.
- Watch the debugger window to auto layout errors. You certainly want to resolve these before shipping, otherwise you may have unintended layouts
- Use ⌘= to size a view to its intrinsic size. Use this for
UIImageViewsto automatically size to their contents.